THELU Immobilier, key player of real estate in Amiens for 25 years, offers its services in transaction, rental and management. In the midst of restructuring, the agency wishes to redevelop its activities.
Essential activity within the agency, the transaction is at the heart of our know-how, in orderto support our clients in their real estate projects. Thanks to our experience and our notoriety, we wish to develop a team of negotiators enthusiasts and dedicated to the satisfaction of our customers, and prospects.
In this context, we are looking for a real estate negotiator.
Family business, composed of employees of long-standing, you could develop personally and professionally alongside a close-knit team. Expertise, the professionalism and the desire to undertake are at the heart of our identity and that of our founder, a real estate player for 35 years (in a notary's office and then as a real estate agent, company manager and independent property developer).
The role of the negotiator will be to develop the client portfolio, whether they are sellers or buyers, and to accompany these clients in their real estate projects. In addition, he or she will participate in business development (e.g. in-house development of market best practice).
The main tasks will be the following (non-exhaustive list):
• Developing a portfolio of clients and prospects, sellers and buyers :
- Active prospecting of properties for sale and potential buyers
- Retention of existing and new customers
• Supporting customers in their real estate projects :
- Advice and assistance on technical, financial and legal aspects
• Taking charge of the putting a property up for sale :
- Documented valuation and analysis of the property
- Drafting and signing of the search mandate / sales mandate
- Adequate dissemination of the property for sale
- Conducting property visits
• Taking charge of the putting people in touch the seller and potential buyers :
- Mediation between the seller and potential buyers
- Conduct of negotiations
• Taking charge of the process until the sale is signed :
- Constitution of the complete file for the preparation of the compromise
- Accompanying the seller and the buyer during the process
He or she will have to work in close cooperation with the negotiators / negotiators within the agency and will report to the agency management.
He or she will have to work in synergy with the rental and management departments.
• Competencies :
- Commercial (commercial techniques, negotiation...)
- Real Estate (knowledge of the real estate market...)
- Regulatory (real estate law, tax law, etc.)
- Techniques (knowledge in urban planning, construction...)
• Diplomas / training :
- No diploma is specifically required
- Driving licence required
• Experiences :
- A first significant experience in property transactions is preferred
- Others significant commercial experience can be considered
• Personal qualities :
- Relational skills and good presentation, force of conviction and capacity of argumentation, listening skills and diplomacy
- Socket initiative, want to undertake, dynamism
- Reactivity, availability, mobility
- Autonomy, sense of organisation and method, rigour
- Integrity, team spirit
• Tools :
- Control of IT & digital tools
• Status :
- Exclusive salaried sales representative
• Type of contract :
• Timetable :
- Full time
- Variable hours, requiring a availability the evenings and week-ends according to customers' needs
• Remuneration :
- Fixed + commissions (as a % of fees received by the agency)
• Possible travel :
- Very common, in and around Amiens
• Additional benefits :
- Company mutual insurance
• Prospects for development :
- Potential supervisory and managerial role according to the development of the team
• Availability of the position :
- Position to be filled as soon as possible
To apply, please send us your CV and your letter of motivation. We will consider your application and invite you for an interview if your profile attracts our attention.
Contact details :
44-50 rue des Jacobins 80000 Amiens
03 22 22 32 42